SPECIAL EXCEPTIONS DUE TO COVID-19 EFFECTIVE 3/16/2020: Any client who has any sign of a sickness must inform us immediately, and must cancel their appointment and not reschedule until a date 2 weeks after all symptoms clear up. You will NOT be charged for a cancellation due to possible COVID symptoms.
By booking an appointment with Fair Oaks Head and Neck Therapies, I agree that I have read, understand, and agree to the following:
Cancellations and Rescheduling
- If I am not able to make a scheduled appointment, I agree to cancel or reschedule the appointment at least 24 hours in advance. I agree to pay $70 or 50% of the full session rate (whichever is greater) if I give less than 24 hours’ notice.
- I agree to pay the full session rate if I give 2 hours’ notice or less, or if I miss an appointment without giving notice.
- If, within 24 hours of my session, I develop a contagious illness, or have a sudden, unplanned health or personal emergency rendering me unable to make my appointment, I will inform Fair Oaks Head and Neck Therapies right away, and if you are unable to fill my vacancy, I will pay the cancellation fee, or session fee (if less than 2 hours notice), unless an exception is granted, only at the discretion of Fair Oaks Head and Neck Therapies
- I understand that I am still responsible for my appointment until I hear back from Fair Oaks Head and Neck Therapies confirming they received my email or phone call requesting cancellation/rescheduling.
Arriving on Time / Session Length
- I understand I must arrive 10 minutes early for any appointment in order to get the full session time I have scheduled. If I arrive on time, or late, I understand the therapist can only give me whatever time remains of my appointment, and that I will pay for the full length of session that I booked.
- I understand that in order for me to receive the best massage therapy possible, it is my responsibility to communicate ANYTHING and everything, including my needs, preferences, requests or feedback, at any time before, during, or after my treatment. I take it upon myself to communicate right away if there is anything distracting me or if I feel unwell or uncomfortable at any time during the session so that adjustments can be made. I understand that my therapist wants my HONEST feedback – positive or negative – and doesn’t take offense to it.
- Prior to your first appointment, you will be required to complete a confidential health history form. This form must be updated any time there are significant changes to your health history (surgery, major illness, etc.). The information in your file can only be released with your consent or as required by law.
SPECIAL PROCEDURES AND CONSIDERATIONS DUE TO COVID-19:
- When you come to your appointment, please arrive 10 minutes early and wear a mask. If you don’t have a mask, one will be provided
- Wait at the door of the office until you can be brought inside. You may call or text (916) 234-3044 once you are here.
- Once inside the office, please use the hand sanitizer provided or wash your hands in the bathroom
- According to protocols recommended by the CAMTC and ABMP, both therapist and client will wear masks during the appointment. The client’s mask may be removed while the client is face down, and replaced once client turns face up.
- As always, the treatment room and all handles and surfaces are thoroughly sanitized with hospital grade disinfectant between clients.